The purchase of the copyrighted PDF/downloadable version of the Manual entitles you to a single download only for your personal use.
- Immediately Download (and Print if desired)
- Nearly 700 pages of comprehensive, concise, and highly focused material
- The content is organized based on the 8 CACREP Content areas.
- Divided into thirteen (13) chapters for ease of study:
- Normal Human Growth & Development
- DMS-5 – Abnormal Human Behavior
- Research Methods & Statistical Studies
- Appraisal or Assessment Techniques
- Counseling Theories, Methods, & Techniques
- Family Therapy
- Group Dynamics, Theories, & Techniques
- Professional Orientation & Ethics
- Lifestyle & Career Development
- Social, Cultural, & Family Issues
Also included is our Recommended Study Plan which offers a guide to work through the material in either 30, 60 or 90 days. Our workshop videos (purchased separately) and full-length & chapter practice exams (purchased separately) also follow our Recommended Study Plan.
*Download will be available for 14 days after purchase.